We run a professional wildlife removal business operating in Alpharetta and Marietta, Georgia. We service the whole Atlanta metropolitan area, and do much of our work in Marietta. We are a full-service
Marietta animal trapping and removal company. We specialize in wildlife only, and are not like a regular Marietta pest control company or Marietta exterminator. We use humane methods to
solve wild animal problems in Georgia. We solve the root of the problem, by performing home repairs to keep animals out, and preventative measures in addition to critter trapping
and removal. We offer a variety of services, from animal damage repair to waste cleanup, dead animal removal and odor control, and more. We handle several nuisance wildlife
species, including squirrels, raccoons, snakes, skunks, and opossums. We also perform bat removal and bird control services, and rodent control, including poison-free mouse and
rat removal. Give us a call any time at 404-609-4280 to discuss your Alpharetta or Marietta animal control issue, and to schedule a fast appointment.
Marietta wildlife control tip of the month:
Do armadillos make good pets?
Armadillos may not resemble whatever another animal in North America, yet they can unquestionably be as dangerous as the best of them. Marietta wildlife removal Armadillos, for the most part, make their homes in the southern conditions of the US and in ranges of Mexico and South America where the dirt is delicate and warm. Armadillos must burrow for the majority of their sustenance as their eating regimen to a great extent comprises of worms, grubs, and bugs. While regularly, these creatures are considered as innocuous (the challenge I say adorable in an appalling way) critters, they can do a lot of harm to your property.
Armadillos are viewed as irritations via greens keepers, property holders and planters alike in light of their perpetual need to burrow. Not just do they need to borrow for their suppers, however, the greater part of the issues that emerge around armadillos speak the truth their tunnels. Armadillos clearly don't comprehend that a few spots are not perfect to burrow their tunnel, so they frequently wind up under your home or your patio. In the event that they tunnel excessively near the supporting light emissions yard/house/and so forth it can really bring about the establishment of your structures to split! Try not to let this transpire, a few things you can do to dispose of your armadillo issue.
1.Try to trap the armadillo. There are numerous approaches to go about catching an Marietta animal trapping armadillo, yet the standard approaches to go about it is to either trap them utilizing a catching gadget or getting them by hand (not a simple assignment). On the other hand, you must check with your Marietta pest control state's regulations concerning catching. Most states have made it illicit to trap bothers in the event that you are not an authorized proficient.
2. Call an expert. Experts are out there for a reason and you would prefer not to hurt yourself or the creature. This is the simplest and least expensive approach to disposing of your irritation issues. I have invested a ton of Marietta animal control energy arranging this rundown of just the best and authorized organizations to help you with your issue.
3. Prohibit them from your property by building the wall around your whole yard, your greenery enclosure or around the base of any structure they have been burrowing at.
3. Prohibit them from your property by building wall around your whole yard, your patio nursery or around the base of any structure they have been burrowing at.
4. Move the armadillo no less than 10 miles far from your home in a forested region that will give them no motivation to advance back to your home.
5. Fill in the tunnel once you have disposed of the Marietta exterminator armadillos, generally another group of critters may move in.
To learn more about our Marietta pest animal removal services, visit the Atlanta animal trapping and removal home page or give us a call at